Help with Federal Services

Help with Federal Services Main Image

My office is able to help you with problems you might be having with Centrelink, Medicare, Immigration, NDIS, Veterans’ Affairs, Passports or any other Federal Government services.

Most issues will be able to be resolved without you needing to come into the office. Just fill in the form below, with a brief outline of your issue including any relevant identification or case numbers so we can respond to your request.

We make every effort to respond quickly as possible, but given the large volume of contact received each day, this may not happen immediately.  

I will read and consider your contact carefully, but given the large volume of contact I receive each day, it is often not possible for me to reply immediately.

If your matter is urgent please contact my office on (02) 4926 1555